Pandora’s Health has been nominated for it’s first award! This Liebster Award nomination is from Shashi at Scribbles & Pebbles, who has some great photography and lifestyle tips.
If you’ve never heard of the it before, the Liebster Award is an online award that is given to bloggers, by bloggers. It started back in 2011 and the word liebster, means ‘kind’, ‘sweet’, ‘pleasant’ and ‘welcome’ in German. It builds awareness and cooperation between bloggers, which is a beautiful thing.
Now, seeing as Pandora’s Health has been nominated, there’s a few rules that need to be followed in order to win and proudly display the award.
My favourite blog
This would be Healthy Life Perspectives. I stumbled upon this blog on the WordPress reader and loved the positivity that Monte (the creator of the blog), exudes! I’d particularly recommend the banana pancakes recipe.
Facts about myself
- I was once part of a steel pan band
- I’m 5ft 8 which means that my height is often commented upon and people panic when I wear heels
- My first piece of published writing was a poem I wrote for a competition when I was 6 years old
- My favourite cake flavour has always been chocolate
- That’s why I wrote a poem about it when I was 6 years old
- Personality wise, I am an INFP aka ‘The Mediator’
- I was vegetarian for 3 years
- I hate baked beans
- It took 3 attempts to pass my driving test
- I didn’t visit IKEA until I was 24
My Liebster Award nominees
Tales of a Texas Granola Girl
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”
- Write about a favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers
- List these rules on your post
- Answer the 11 questions that are asked of you and post 11 of your own
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
1. Would you read or write?
This is tough to answer (as a writer) but I would say read!
2. What is your favourite movie?
3. Burger or pizza?
4. How many countries have you travelled to so far?
10 (France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, USA and Mexico)
5. Why did you start blogging?
I originally started at university as part of a project, the rest is history!
6. Have you monetised your blog yet?
No, it’s still early days!
7. What is your worst fear?
8. Tea or coffee
Coffee (this is controversial as I’m British)
9. Who is your favourite fictional character
10. What do you do on weekends?
Have a well deserved lie in
11. What is the best thing that’s ever happened to you?
I would say…getting accepted to university
- What’s your earliest memory?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
- What is your dream holiday destination?
- Monopoly or Uno?
- What’s your favourite cuisine?
- What are your hobbies?
- Football or rugby?
- What’s your nickname?
- Why did you start your blog?
- If you could travel back in time, where/when would you go?
- What is your favourite painting?
Once again, I’d like to thank Scribbles & Pebbles for the nomination and to all my nominees, good luck!
Thanks for reading! Sign up to Pandora’s Health to for even more advice, tips and tricks about the latest trends.